A List of 10 best camera phones to consider which are available in India.
Nokia 808 with 41 MP Camera
- With 41MP camera and Nokia’s proprietary PureView technology, the latest Nokia phone launched at MWC 2012 is by far the best camera phone ever produced.
- The high-density sensor comes paired with aCarl Zeisslens and new pixel oversampling technology. The heavy weight sensor will allow the smartphone to shoot high-detail images at standard 5 and 8 megapixel resolutions while still providing the super clarity of large 38 megapixel images that users can crop down as needed. The high-resolution sensor also means that the phone can record 1080p HD video with 4x digital zoom with no loss of detail.
- The Phone was Unveiled on the opening day of ongoing Mobile World Congress being held in Barcelona, Spain, and is expected to be available in India by May and it’s worth the wait.
- With iPhone 4S Apple is heavily promoting its new improved camera as a primary feature of the iPhone 4S. With a 60% increase in megapixels, a sharper and faster lens, and a newly engineered illumination sensor, the popular technology company is hoping consumers will now turn to the iPhone for their primary photography (and video) needs, as well as everything else.
- Sharp pictures, great clarity, and can awesome performance even in low light conditions.
- Nokia N8
- Nokia N8 is powered by 8 Mega Pixel Camera. It packs the biggest image sensor embedded in a phone yet, Carl Zeiss optics, 4:3 display ratio and great video capabilities too.
- Pros - Superb details, natural colors, very low noise levels, excellent wide angle Carl Zeiss lens, powerful flash for a mobile phone, good quality HD video with stereo sound, fast autofocus, digital zoom gives surprisingly good results in video.
- The Phone is priced around Rs. 20,000/-
Samsung Galaxy Note
- Advanced 8MP camera with best quality sensors that can pack in 8 megapixels of detail in every shot.
- Check above image for more photography features.
Samsung Galaxy S II
- The Galaxy S II has a great 8MP camera and the ability to take photos and videos at varying resolutions, to manually choose the ISO/exposure/white balance/color options, as well as various scene settings such as beach/portrait/fireworks/sunset/text/etc.
- Pros – Amazing screen; Good image quality; Offers more control; Virtual half-press on shutter if desired; easy uploads to social media.
- Cons - Occasional signal trouble; Banding in Macro mode; Design is so slim it’s sometimes hard to hold; Muted color.
HTC Evo 3D
- Now your photos can have as much depth as the moment itself. HTC EVO 3D captures your photos and videos in 3D, plus you can view them without the glasses. The stunning 4.3-inch qHD display gives you crisp websites, vivid images and incredibly fluid videos.
Dual 5 megapixel color camera:
- Capture 2D photos with up to 5 megapixel resolution
- Capture 3D photos with up to 2 megapixel resolution
- Auto focus and dual LED flash
- 1.3 megapixel fixed focus color camera
HD video recording:
- Record 2D/3D videos with up to 720p resolution.
Nokia Lumia 800
- Backed by Helped by a fairly wide f2.2 aperture on the lens that lets in more light and produces a shallower depth of field, the Lumia 800′s 8MP camera can produce some fairly sharp, pleasing macro shots and handles high contrast situations more gracefully.
- Camera settings: flash, scene mode, exposure, white balance, ISO, face tracking, aspect ratio and resolution.
- Automatic location tagging (geo tagging) of images and videosImages automatically taken in the correct orientation.
- Pinch zoom in Photos image viewer.
- View photos by tag, favorites, collection and slide show;
- Photo editor with fast non-destructive editing, one-touch auto-fix, red-eye removal, straighten.
- Automatic Motion Blur Reduction.
Motorola Razr XT912
- 8 megapixels (3264 x 2448) auto focus camera with LED Flash and 8x Zoom.
- Additional features Anti-banding, Color effects, Scenes, White balance, Full 1080 HD Video recording.
- Camera shoots photos with a good level of detail, but it’s not very strong at low-light shots. There’s very little shutter lag between photos without flash, but photos with flash are slow to take and save.
- Sony Ericsson has included an 8.1MP Exmor R camera sensor, which creates bright and vivid images. They’re perhaps a little too bright in places, because the sensor seems to exaggerate colours a little.
- With the Exmor R™ för mobile image sensor your shots come out bright, even when it’s getting dark.
HTC Desire HD
- HD video recording and an 8MP, dual flash camera with built-in effects (it’s like being able to swap lenses and Aadd filters on the fly).
- The Desire HD manages to collect some telling detail in its images. Noise-masking blur is distributed very well, and works especially well if you can content yourself with downsizing the images from the max 8 megapixel size. All in all, a highly competent camera that dealt with what we threw at it admirably.
If you think i missed out some top camera mobile phones, please do comment with the phone you want to include in list.
Category: Mobiles & Gadgets