Dual Core chipsets in Mobile Phones started coming out in 2011 are great when it comes to performance. Here is list of top dual core based smartphones available in India with Price.
Sony Xperia U
- It is powered by a 1GHz dual core processor, has a 3.5-inch display with 854x480p resolution and a 5MP camera with auto focus, 16x digital zoom, LED flash.
- The smartphone weighs 110 gm, has 8 GB internal storage and 512MB RAM. The battery is 1320 mAh. Sony Xperia comes with Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) onboard, however, the company has promised Android 4.0 update for the smartphone.
- Priced around Rs. 16,000/-
Motorola Atrix 2
- Motorola runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread and is powered by a dual-core Texas Instruments processor clocked at 1GHz. Atrix 2 sports a 4.3-inch qHD display with Gorilla Glass protection, it includes 1GB RAM and 8GB of built-in storage (+32GB expandable memory with microSD card).
- It has an 8-megapixel rear camera with 1080p video recording, a secondary front facing camera with VGA quality, and includes a 1735 mAh battery which is rated for up to 8 hours, 50 mins of talktime.
- Price in India Rs. 22,000/-
Samsung Galaxy S Advance
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance is powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor and sports a 4-inch WVGA Super AMOLED display. The device also includes a 5 megapixel camera with LED Flash, 1.3 megapixel front facing camera, expandable memory up to 32GB, 768MB of RAM and a 1,500 mAh battery.
- It runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread and there is so far no official word on Android 4.0 ICS update for the smartphone.
- Price Rs. 23,900/-
Micromax A85 Superfone
- Micromax A85 Superfone has a 3.8-inch display and is powered by a 1GHz NVIDIA dual-core processor. It also features 512MB RAM, 8GB built-in storage (expandable up to 32GB), a 5-megapixel camera and a front-facing VGA camera.
- However, the smartphone will run Android 2.2 Froyo and it is still not clear when the smartphone will get an Android 2.3 Gingerbread update.
- The Micromax A85 is among the most affordable dual-core powered smartphones available in India.
- The iPhone 4S comes with a 3.5-inch, 960 x 640-pixel widescreen multi-touch retina display. It is powered by a dual-core A5 chip processor and sports the new iOS 5 operating system, which the company claims offers faster web browsing and enhanced gaming experiences.
- Its 8 MP camera has a larger aperture, a custom lens, advanced hybrid infrared filter and face detection feature. Users can record videos in 1080p HD and also use the front facing VGA camera for video chatting.
- Another interesting feature is the new voice-activated personal assistant, Siri. The user can ask Siri for a plethora of information by voice, such as the location of the nearest restaurant, and it will provide an answer.
- Prices starting from Rs 44,500.
Samsung Galaxy Note
- It has 5.3 inch (1280 x 800 pixels), 285 PPI HD Super AMOLED display. It features 1.4GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread). It has advanced pen-input technology, called the S Pen for sketching and artwork. It is 9.65 mm thick and weighs 178 gm.
- It has 8 MP camera with LED Flash and a 2 MP front-facing camera for video calling. The connectivity features include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with Wi-Fi Direct, 3G HSPA at 21Mbps, Bluetooth v 3.0, A-GPS and NFC (optional). It has Stereo FM Radio with RDS, 16GB internal memory that is expandable up to 32GB with MicroSD and a 2,500mAh battery.
- Price Rs. 32,000/-
- Motorola RAZR runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread and is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor from Texas Instruments. The device sports a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED qHD display protected by Gorilla Glass, it has Kevlar Fabric on the back and it is splash proof smartphone.
- There is an 8 megapixel camera on the rear and a secondary 1.3MP front facing camera. The Motorola RAZR is rated to provide up to 12 hours of talktime using its 1780 mAh battery.
- Rs 29,400/-
LG Optimus 3D
- LG officially launched Optimus 3D in India in September last year. The Optimus 3D has a 4.3-inch galsses-free 3D LCD touchscreen, runs Android 2.2 FroYo (upgradable to Android 2.3 Gingerbread) and is powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor.
- It has dual 5 megapixel rear cameras which allow users to capture 1080p 3D videos at 24fps and 720p 3D videos at 30fps. The device supports up to 32GB of expandable storage using a microSD card, connectivity options include HDMI out and micro USB.
- Rs. 28,000/-
HTC Sensation XE
- HTC Sensation XE, also dubbed as the first HTC Beats Audio-equipped smartphone, features 1.5GHz dual-core processor. The smartphone comes with a 1,730 mAh battery, which is supposed to deliver 9 hours of talk time.
- It has 768MB of RAM and internal storage of 4GB, which can be expanded up to 32GB via microSD card. The Sensation XE comes a 4.3-inch qHD S-LCD display with 540×960 pixels resolution and an 8 MP primary camera.
- The XE also features the Android 2.3 and HTC Sense 3.5 software. On connectivity front, the smartphone supports Wi-Fi, GPRS, Bluetooth and 3G.
Category: Mobiles & Gadgets