iBall a privately held Mobile and Computer peripheral maker has launched it’s two new Android Powered phones in India.
- iBall is marketing Andi 3e as an entry level Android smartphone.
- Andi 3e features a 3.2-inch capacitive LCD display.
- A 650MHz processor which is a bit less for android powered phones but this is what one gets at Price Rs. 6,990.
- A 3.2 Megapixel Camera with other features such as Bluetooth, GPRS, Dual sim support etc.
- Andi 4d is High end Android smartphone with 1GHz Powerful processor.
- It sports a 4 inch capacitive display.
- 5 Megapixel Camera whit other features such as sensors and dual-sim capabilities etc.
- Andi 4d is Priced at Rs 9,490 which seems fair enough.
Both the smart phones would be seen with Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system and iBall during the launch didn’t comment whether they would be upgraded to the Google’s latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system.
Alternatives to iBall Android Phones
- 3.1 inch capacitive touch screen
- Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread
- Artificial Intelligence Speech Handset Assistance, AISHA like SIRI
- Dual SIM
- 3G,Wi-Fi, GPRS connectivity, Bluetooth
- 2.0 MP Rear Camera
- Gravity Sensor
- Memory storage capacity expandable Up to 32 GB
- Micromax A50 Superfone Ninja Price in India Rs 4,999.
Category: Mobiles & Gadgets